Smile! Smile!

Here goes

First of all a few words to those who tell Mr. Wasileski here is a sick sick person. People with ideas, even dark and creepy ones are not necessarily "sick", especially when it comes to flash movies. I mean, seriously, when I am bored I draw little 5-minute flash animations of woodpeckers humping trees and goats spraying semen all over the screen. Why do I do it? Because it bothers you all in here. I do not do it, like many say, because it is my greatest sexual fantasy nor is it because I love humping animals.
In the world today the only stuff really worth watching is things that have ideas behind it, many of which are twisted. You wanna watch mario parodies that are utterly shallow, fine with me, but why label someone sick because he had some sort of a meaning in his cartoon. And anyway, about that ending, you should really consider a question "why am I so disturbed by a bunch of animated figures, distantly resembling people, have oral sex?". I know I am not, if you are then who is sick here.
Love,
Dr. Mamont Bivens

Philipoutsi: The Master Philipoutsi: The Master

Great

This movie shows us the excellence of Tsiolas we all wanted to see in the upcoming Season Of Baobab!

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

Splendid

This great piece of artwork is absolutely stunning and will leave you breathless for hours after seeing it for the first time. From the first second it kicks off your head begins spinning in awe and your excited brain demands more action. Very original (the original foamy is a rip off of this masterpiece) and though provoking. Words like "Fuck" and "Turd" also make it suitable for the younger audience.
Great Job!
*****

A double Tribute. A double Tribute.

Nice work

But I think you should have included Sweenie somewhere in there!

Jonas responds:

It wasn't meant to be a PC movie. At all. I do other things aside from my social affairs. By and by, email me so I can ask some questions on DAG designs for a movie.

Fight Club Ep. 1 Fight Club Ep. 1

Umm

During the 24 hour training, were members required to learn how to spell at least?

Final-Stick666 responds:

The Royal Rockers The Royal Rockers

Oh

Oh god, hahaha, this is hilarious.

Arbee responds:

glad you think so

The Battle of Grim Island The Battle of Grim Island

Here goes...

My usual daily routine on here consists of blamming dozens of absolutely crappy stick movies. You are an exception. This was great. Top marks for you!

Blackmaze responds:

oh. an exception huh, well that's nice :) thanx alot!

Benny Hill parody Benny Hill parody

Emm

First of all it wasn't even in Flash and second it was just a cock jumping around. You are a circus gimp

That one day... 9-11..... That one day... 9-11.....

AHhh

Fuck off, dear Patriot

Freds Eye 3 Freds Eye 3

Hmm

I think my speakers are fouling again because didnt hear any sound. Not bad though. Is that other guy a Jew or something? He has a star of David implant in his left eye.

Druganought responds:

Freds the guy u thought was a jew not he's not a evil jew its his mutaded eye