Smile! Smile!

Here goes

First of all a few words to those who tell Mr. Wasileski here is a sick sick person. People with ideas, even dark and creepy ones are not necessarily "sick", especially when it comes to flash movies. I mean, seriously, when I am bored I draw little 5-minute flash animations of woodpeckers humping trees and goats spraying semen all over the screen. Why do I do it? Because it bothers you all in here. I do not do it, like many say, because it is my greatest sexual fantasy nor is it because I love humping animals.
In the world today the only stuff really worth watching is things that have ideas behind it, many of which are twisted. You wanna watch mario parodies that are utterly shallow, fine with me, but why label someone sick because he had some sort of a meaning in his cartoon. And anyway, about that ending, you should really consider a question "why am I so disturbed by a bunch of animated figures, distantly resembling people, have oral sex?". I know I am not, if you are then who is sick here.
Love,
Dr. Mamont Bivens

Philipoutsi: The Master Philipoutsi: The Master

Great

This movie shows us the excellence of Tsiolas we all wanted to see in the upcoming Season Of Baobab!

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

Splendid

This great piece of artwork is absolutely stunning and will leave you breathless for hours after seeing it for the first time. From the first second it kicks off your head begins spinning in awe and your excited brain demands more action. Very original (the original foamy is a rip off of this masterpiece) and though provoking. Words like "Fuck" and "Turd" also make it suitable for the younger audience.
Great Job!
*****

Golf Golf

Nice!

But after the ninth level it told me SORRY. Was that the end of the game or did I just lose?

Cell-Out 2 Cell-Out 2

Nice

Simple yet great and addictive game!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Nice

While this may not be entirely my type of game, I definately enjoyed it. Adventure and arena modes, spell system. Nice and creative. What is more important though, is that this flash is an example of hard work and time invested in this. Great job dude.